Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 17, 2012

Featured Guest Designer for challenge 56 and new winner announcement for Polka Dot challenge 55


Hello and happy Friday!

The Fussy and Fancy team want to thank all our very
creative and talented friends who entered our 
challenge 55
Polka Dots 
Please scroll down to see our new 
Featured Guest Designer 
Winner
and our
top 5 picks

Today we are very proud and pleased to feature
our lovely guest designer for challenge
56 - With All My Heart

Please meet Shelby Goolsby
My name is Shelby Goolsby and I live in South Texas where you can find me chasing my sweet, crafty and energetic kids ages four, six and eight. I have a wonderful husband who supports, and I "think" gets my stamping obsession. I have been crafting seriously for two years now when I got my first batch of Copics and I haven't stopped since. I love creating and altering projects and would have to say that digis have become my favorite images to work with. I am so happy to be a part of the this wonderful crafting world and I love meeting and being inspired by others.
 Please stop by and visit me at 

Here is the very lovely and creative guest designer card that Shelby has made for our
With All My Heart
Challenge
Isn't it fabulous?
Don't forget to stop by her blog to read all of the details about this card and show her some love!
Thank you, Shelby!


Now onto our next featured guest designer winner
chosen by random.org


Here is her lovely card
Congratulations Mary
 Please contact Sheryl at shercauble455@aol.com
for your guest designer details!

And without further delay
 our TOP 5 WINNERS
in no particular order




#121 Julie P


Congratulations to all of you!
Don't forget to grab your TOP 5 badge from the side bar!

Our current challenge is still running until
February 23 at 8 P.M.  PST with the theme 
Please join in the fun!

6 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

Wow!! Thanks for choosing my Tilda tag as one of the Top 5, i will wear my badge with pride!! Congrats to the other winners!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

CraftyC said...

Thanks for choosing my card in the top 5!
Clairex

Dorte said...

Thank you for picking my chocolat box as one of the top 5.
hugs Dorte

Sazzle said...

Congrats Shelby - great card for your guest designer spot!

Congrats to our top 5 as well - go girls :-)


xx Sazzle xx

Shelby said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top 5!!

Shelby

Shelby Goolsby said...

Thank you so much for having me as your Guest Designer:)