Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 17, 2012

Guest Designer Spot for Challenge 69 - Orange, Lime and Citrus

Hello and happy Friday!

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls are very proud
to introduce our talented guest designer

Sue McManus
Here is a little bit about Suzi:

My given name is Susannah but I'm known as Suzi and I live
in bonny Scotland.

I took up crafting as a hobby after taking early retirement from
my career as a professional musician 3 years ago.  That wee
hobby I took up to whittle away a few hours has now turned into
a (dare I say it) obsession.  I love stamping, colouring, altering,
recycling and I'm in my element when I enter my craft room each day.
I just wish I had found it earlier in my life.

Here's the gorgeous card that Suzi has made
for us using the colours orange, lime
and citrus from our current challenge:


The use of the colours in this challenge are brilliantly
picked out in the papers that have been used as well as
the superb colouring of the image along with all of
those pretty embellishments too. 

We hope that you can visit Suzies blog


to read more details about her fabulous card
and of course the rest of her lovely work

It's been a real pleasure Suzi - thank you!



xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx




2 comments:

Sazzle said...

Fab card Suzi and a great use of of our challenge colours. Thanks for being our guest designer with such a super card :-)

xx Sazzle xx

Mary-Grace said...

hello dear,just found your blog and its really cool
followed you on GFc
hope you follow back
kisses