Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 1, 2013

Guest Designer for challenge 81 - Circles


Hello and happy Friday!

********

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented guest designer

Fiona Powell

Here is a little bit about Fiona:

Hi my name's Fiona and I’m from Melbourne, Australia.
 I've always loved crafting and have tried many things
across the years, but they went by the wayside until my
mother and mother-in-law started card making.
 After seeing what they did, I soon caught the bug too.

 I love how you can sit down for an afternoon and actually
finish something!  A concept I previously found challenging.
 I “discovered” copics two years ago and haven’t looked back.
 I love sitting in front of the TV during the evening and
colouring, though that has been a bit of a challenge with the
Australian Open on of late!

 Thanks for taking the time to learn a little bit about me
and I hope you like the card I made.

Here's the cute card that Fiona
has made for our current challenge

Circles




(and a close up of that cute image)

This is such a fun "circle" layout you've
created to showcase your cute stamped
image Fiona!  Your colouring and shading
is beautiful and we love the pretty design
paper you chose to work with too.

Those soft purple and blue
shades blend so perfectly together
finished off with two stick pins and
gems for that perfect touch!

We hope you can visit Fiona's blog

Fiona's Creative World


to read more about her adorable
card and to see more of her work

It's been a real pleasure Fiona  - thank you!



xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

4 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

What a delicious card... great to have you with us this week, Fiona!
Alison x

Anonymous said...

This is such a stunning design with the circles!! Thanks so much for your lovely creation with us and congrats on your guest spot! :)

Debbie said...

Hiya girls, No linky thing so hope I
can still enter with my details.
http://debbie-lovepapercrafting.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/its-madhouse.html

Debbiex

Sazzle said...

Hi Debbie the challenge is in the post further down, this was the post for our guest designer.

Please go here to enter the challenge
http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/challenge-81-circles.html