Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 13, 2015

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer for Challenge 136 - Buttons and Bows

Hello and happy Monday!

 
******** 
  
Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented
Guest Designer
Cheremane Smith

 
Here's a little about Cheremane: 

Hi and thank you to Fussy and Fancy for this opportunity!

Here's a little bit about my crafty life. I took to crafting 17 years ago after being diagnosed with a serious illness and have never looked back. 

I adore lots of different Paper crafts, but stamping and mixed media has to be my first love.

 You just can't beat getting inky. I'm such a lucky Crafter as I am on several Design teams. 
I have the pleasure of making T.V. samples for Create & Craft. 
 I even did several appearances on Create & Craft myself as a guest presenter for one of the popular companies and it was an amazing experience. 
Crafting is all about sharing the love of craft and inspiring others.
So keep crafting and creating.
Cheremane
 


********


Cheremane has created this beautiful
 card for our
Buttons and Bows Challenge
 
 
Cheremane, This is such a lovely card that you have created
for, "Mum"!  
What an adorable image!  She sure does look relaxed
as she holds a refreshing drink!
Your colouring is beautiful!
The pink and green design papers are so soft and pretty.
Is that lace trim really shaped like bows?  How lovely!
The flowers and pearl scrolls make pretty embellishments,
but my favorite is the pretty pink gingham bow with the
button middle!  How perfect for our current challenge!
Mum will absolutely love her card!
 
********
 Your in for a real treat when you visit 
Cheremane's blog
to read more about her lovely card and
to see more of her beautiful creations!
I do hope that you can stop by to visit her.

It's been a real pleasure, Cheremane
Well done!
Thank you for sharing your
talent with us!

xx Happy crafting xx
 




1 comment:

Cheremane said...

Thanks for your lovely comments Sheryl and yes the lace is bow shaped 😁 xx